UPDATE: Hadley the cat gets adopted | News
KENT COUNTY, Mich. (WZZM)- A Kent County cat that was burned and left for dead has a new home. The Humane Society of West Michigan tells WZZM 13 News that someone officially adopted Hadley.
Hadley arrived at the Humane Society in July of 2009 after someone lit him on fire. The cat's former owners gave him up because they couldn't afford his medical bills.
In April, Hadley went up for adoption along with his companion Minnie. She arrived at the shelter late last year after her leg got stuck in a car engine belt. Both cars have special needs and are inseparable. That's why they are going to a forever home together.
Upcoming Events near Walker
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GRFD confirms child playing with fire caused West Side blaze
- My Town: Consumers Energy Foundation awards nearly $39K to nonprofits
- My Town: GVSU and DHS awarded research grant for family support program
- My Town GR West: Survey reveals Michigan parents overwhelmingly pleased with 21st century education
- OPINION: Michigan, Our Great State