UPDATE: Hadley the cat gets adopted | News
KENT COUNTY, Mich. (WZZM)- A Kent County cat that was burned and left for dead has a new home. The Humane Society of West Michigan tells WZZM 13 News that someone officially adopted Hadley.
Hadley arrived at the Humane Society in July of 2009 after someone lit him on fire. The cat's former owners gave him up because they couldn't afford his medical bills.
In April, Hadley went up for adoption along with his companion Minnie. She arrived at the shelter late last year after her leg got stuck in a car engine belt. Both cars have special needs and are inseparable. That's why they are going to a forever home together.
Upcoming Events near Walker
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Voters to decide three school district millages in May
- Driver runs off road, dies in Plainfield Twp. crash
- My Town Plainfield: Hyser River Museum prepares to reopen for the season
- My Town: Grand Rapids Catholic Central searching for new coach
- My Town: Plainfield Township prepares for potential spring flooding