Perkins abruptly shuts down all West Michigan restaurants | News
WALKER, Mich. (WZZM)-Perkins is closing seven restaurants in West Michigan.
The locations include restaurants on Alpine Avenue in Walker, 28th Street and Northland Drive in Grand Rapids, North Park Drive in Holland, Harvey Street in Norton Shores, Chicago Drive in Jenison and another in Kalamazoo. It's unclear how many workers will be affected.
A company spokeswoman says the cuts were made for a variety of reasons.
She tells WZZM 13 News, "It's always a very difficult decision to close a restaurant and we are thankful to both our employees and our customers for their years of loyalty and patronage. We hope to have an opportunity to serve our customers at another Perkins location in the future."
Upcoming Events near Walker
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Northview: Proposed millage renewal information session April 22
- My Town: Voters to decide three school district millages in May
- Driver runs off road, dies in Plainfield Twp. crash
- My Town Plainfield: Hyser River Museum prepares to reopen for the season
- My Town: Grand Rapids Catholic Central searching for new coach