Teen charged with murder waives prelim | News
WALKER, Mich. (WZZM) - The teen charged with killing his sister's boyfriend waived his preliminary hearing Monday.
Seagraves is now scheduled for a psychological evaluation before a trial will begin.
The court proceedings are taking place in Juvenile Court because of the suspect's age. However, the judge has placed an adult designation on the case, which gives the courts more options as the court process continues.
Upcoming Events near Walker
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Kenowa Hills Superintendent evaluation April 23
- My Town Alpine Township: Master Plan open house April 22
- My Town: Forest Hills Northern and Comstock Park help break in newly rebuilt ballpark
- My Town Comstock Park: Resellers needed for Mom2Mom Sale
- My Town: Volunteers needed to help 'Stamp Out Hunger'
- Store employee opens fire on gunmen, one believed to have been wounded.
- My Town: University of Tennessee names Northview alum new coach
- My Town: Blythefield Country Club to detail plans for LPGA tournament
- My Town: Highlands Middle School to host boater safety classes
- My Town Northview: Proposed millage renewal information session April 22