Teen charged with murder waives prelim | News
WALKER, Mich. (WZZM) - The teen charged with killing his sister's boyfriend waived his preliminary hearing Monday.
Seagraves is now scheduled for a psychological evaluation before a trial will begin.
The court proceedings are taking place in Juvenile Court because of the suspect's age. However, the judge has placed an adult designation on the case, which gives the courts more options as the court process continues.
Upcoming Events near Walker
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Highlands Middle School to host boater safety classes
- My Town Northview: Proposed millage renewal information session April 22
- My Town: Voters to decide three school district millages in May
- Driver runs off road, dies in Plainfield Twp. crash
- My Town Plainfield: Hyser River Museum prepares to reopen for the season