Teen charged with murder waives prelim | News
WALKER, Mich. (WZZM) - The teen charged with killing his sister's boyfriend waived his preliminary hearing Monday.
Seagraves is now scheduled for a psychological evaluation before a trial will begin.
The court proceedings are taking place in Juvenile Court because of the suspect's age. However, the judge has placed an adult designation on the case, which gives the courts more options as the court process continues.
Upcoming Events near Walker
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Consumers Energy Foundation awards nearly $39K to nonprofits
- My Town: GVSU and DHS awarded research grant for family support program
- My Town GR West: Survey reveals Michigan parents overwhelmingly pleased with 21st century education
- OPINION: Michigan, Our Great State
- My Town: Our Kitchen Table improves lives through the power of plants
- My Town: Board to address ballpark water upgrade proposal following fire
- My Town: Date set for Art Van Sports Complex grand opening
- Burglars lock up after stealing cigarettes
- 2 hospitalized following 131 crash near Post Drive
- Sun Title Launches EZ-Read Title CommitmentTM for Property Owners, Realtors® and Lenders