Teen charged with murder waives prelim | News
WALKER, Mich. (WZZM) - The teen charged with killing his sister's boyfriend waived his preliminary hearing Monday.
Seagraves is now scheduled for a psychological evaluation before a trial will begin.
The court proceedings are taking place in Juvenile Court because of the suspect's age. However, the judge has placed an adult designation on the case, which gives the courts more options as the court process continues.
Upcoming Events near Walker
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Crime spree suspects caught: 2 at York Creek Apts., 1 in NY
- My Town: Get a 'Taste of Grand Rapids' at Fifth Third Ballpark this weekend
- My Town Alpine Township: Planning commission weighs in on proposed Tim Hortons development changes
- My Town: World's Largest Dog Wash takes over Fifth Third Ballpark Aug. 3
- My Town: City vehicles up for bid in July 17 auction