Hit and run suspect turns himself in | News
WALKER, Mich. (WZZM)- Walker Police say the suspect in a deadly hit and run accident turned himself in to police.
Around 8:30 p.m. Sunday, police found the body of a 39-year old Grand Rapids man. He had been walking along Remembrance Rd., near Fenwick, when he was hit. Officers found his body about 50-feet off the road.
Police are not releasing the driver's name.
The Kent County Prosecutor's office is reviewing the case.
Upcoming Events near Walker
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Comstock Park: Voting underway for Whitecaps Hall of Fame
- My Town: New study debunks myths about those in need in West Michigan
- My Town: Alpine Township business looks to expand
- My Town Comstock Park: Final Rotary barbecue of the summer Aug. 21
- Returning Army sergeant surprises girlfriend at Whitecaps game