KHPS - Time to submit nominations running out | Community Spirit
Do you know of a staff member or volunteer who deserves to be recognized for his/her contributions to Kenowa Hills? If so, please consider nominating the individual by completing the appropriate form identified on the links below. Specifically, there will be recognition for Certified Staff of the Year, Support Staff of the Year and Volunteer of the Year.
If you know of an individual who exemplifies any of the aforementioned categories, please complete the appropriate form and return it as directed on the form to the Administration Building, 2325 Four Mile Road NW, Grand Rapids, MI, 49544.
The deadline to nominate an individual is 4:00 p.m. on March 29, 2012. Recipients will be recognized at the May 14 Board of Education Meeting.
Certified Staff of the Year
Support Staff of the Year
Volunteer of the Year
Upcoming Events near Walker
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Kenowa Hills Superintendent evaluation April 23
- My Town Alpine Township: Master Plan open house April 22
- My Town: Forest Hills Northern and Comstock Park help break in newly rebuilt ballpark
- My Town Comstock Park: Resellers needed for Mom2Mom Sale
- My Town: Volunteers needed to help 'Stamp Out Hunger'
- Store employee opens fire on gunmen, one believed to have been wounded.
- My Town: University of Tennessee names Northview alum new coach
- My Town: Blythefield Country Club to detail plans for LPGA tournament
- My Town: Highlands Middle School to host boater safety classes
- My Town Northview: Proposed millage renewal information session April 22