KHPS - Time to submit nominations running out | Community Spirit
Do you know of a staff member or volunteer who deserves to be recognized for his/her contributions to Kenowa Hills? If so, please consider nominating the individual by completing the appropriate form identified on the links below. Specifically, there will be recognition for Certified Staff of the Year, Support Staff of the Year and Volunteer of the Year.
If you know of an individual who exemplifies any of the aforementioned categories, please complete the appropriate form and return it as directed on the form to the Administration Building, 2325 Four Mile Road NW, Grand Rapids, MI, 49544.
The deadline to nominate an individual is 4:00 p.m. on March 29, 2012. Recipients will be recognized at the May 14 Board of Education Meeting.
Certified Staff of the Year
Support Staff of the Year
Volunteer of the Year
Upcoming Events near Walker
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Alpine Township: Planning commission weighs in on proposed Tim Hortons development changes
- My Town: World's Largest Dog Wash takes over Fifth Third Ballpark Aug. 3
- My Town: City vehicles up for bid in July 17 auction
- My Town Alpine Township: Developers seek to alter plan for Tim Hortons development
- Free Slurpees Friday at 7-11