GVSU Graduates 74 Engineering Students | Business
Friday, August 3, 2012 brought a close to 4 long years of study and hard work for 74 Engineering Students at Grand Valley State University. I was fortunate to be one among many who attended the prestigious ceremony at Eberhard Center in downtown Grand Rapids, MI after touring the Keller Engineering building to see the many projects designed by and assembled by the graduating students.
My grandson, Kyler Kamyszek was one of five engineering students who designed and built a robot that took first place among all the projects. Their project was sponsored by JR Engineering, where he is now employed. Kyler is the son of Liz & Scott Kamyszek.
Upcoming Events near Walker
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GRFD confirms child playing with fire caused West Side blaze
- My Town: Consumers Energy Foundation awards nearly $39K to nonprofits
- My Town: GVSU and DHS awarded research grant for family support program
- My Town GR West: Survey reveals Michigan parents overwhelmingly pleased with 21st century education
- OPINION: Michigan, Our Great State
- My Town: Board to address ballpark water upgrade proposal following fire
- My Town: Date set for Art Van Sports Complex grand opening
- Burglars lock up after stealing cigarettes
- 2 hospitalized following 131 crash near Post Drive
- Sun Title Launches EZ-Read Title CommitmentTM for Property Owners, Realtors® and Lenders