GVSU Graduates 74 Engineering Students | Business
Friday, August 3, 2012 brought a close to 4 long years of study and hard work for 74 Engineering Students at Grand Valley State University. I was fortunate to be one among many who attended the prestigious ceremony at Eberhard Center in downtown Grand Rapids, MI after touring the Keller Engineering building to see the many projects designed by and assembled by the graduating students.
My grandson, Kyler Kamyszek was one of five engineering students who designed and built a robot that took first place among all the projects. Their project was sponsored by JR Engineering, where he is now employed. Kyler is the son of Liz & Scott Kamyszek.
Upcoming Events near Walker
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Comstock Park: Voting underway for Whitecaps Hall of Fame
- My Town: New study debunks myths about those in need in West Michigan
- My Town: Alpine Township business looks to expand
- My Town Comstock Park: Final Rotary barbecue of the summer Aug. 21
- Returning Army sergeant surprises girlfriend at Whitecaps game